When you’re experiencing a real pest problem on your property, eliminating the immediate infestation is not enough. Even after pest control treatments have eradicated the existing problem, new colonies of pests can show up in about 60 days. The only 100% effective way to stop pests is with an ongoing pest prevention plan like Economy Exterminator’s Pest Elimination Plus program.
We’re Raleigh’s best resource for preventative pest control, serving residential and commercial clients in Raleigh, Cary, Apex, and the surrounding Triangle areas. Call our pest control experts to learn how we can help!
Pests covered by the Pest Elimination Plus program
Our Raleigh exterminators can tackle a whole host of common household pests with our ongoing pest elimination program. These pests include :
- Carpenter ants
- Odorous house ants
- Argentine ants
- Little black ants
- Fire ants
- Acrobat ants
- Pavement ants
- German cockroaches
- Smoky brown roaches
- American roaches
- Surinam roaches
- Wood roaches
- Sawtooth grain beetles
- Indian meal moths
- Rice weevils
- Grain weevils
- Common house spiders
- Black widow spiders
- Wolf spiders
- Cellar spiders
- Jumping spiders
- Lady bugs
- Clover mites
- Spring tails
- House crickets
- Camel crickets
- Ground beetles
- Pill bugs
- Box elder bugs
- Carpenter bees
- Yellow jackets
Not sure what pest has invaded your home or business? Reference our pest identification library to compare insects. Our Raleigh pest control experts have compiled a directory of their knowledge so you can get an idea of what kind of pest you are dealing with.
Our Raleigh Pest Elimination Plus program incorporates the best in pest management, pest extermination & pest prevention, plus…
- Guaranteed coverage against 44 covered pests (included above)
- 37-point inspection/survey
- A customized, continuing pest control plan for your unique needs
- Precision targeting based on your specific Raleigh pest control profile
- Spider web & wasp nest removal
- Ongoing pest detection by traps & monitors
- One-call resolution for unlimited extra pest control services if necessary
- The convenience of E/Z Pay (credit card or automatic draft)
- A free written Wood Destroying Insect Survey (WDIS) & report at your request
- Backed by the best guarantee in the business!
Raleigh integrated pest management: Focusing on safety & effectiveness
Economy Exterminators’ Pest Elimination Plus program uses integrated pest management (IPM), focusing on safety and effectiveness:
- Integrated pest management is a process in which pest risk is minimized while simultaneously minimizing the risks associated with pest treatments (such as pesticide exposure). We apply treatments strategically, ensuring that children, adults and pets are protected from the potential dangers of pests and the products used to eliminate and prevent them.
- Biology & behavior – Knowing the specific pest’s life processes and habits enables our pest control pros to pinpoint only the areas that need attention. This precision targeting method allows us to use the least amount of treatment product with the greatest effectiveness.
- Crack & crevice treatments include intentionally applying materials in areas that pests love but that are difficult for children, adults and pets to contact.
- Raleigh pest control service – We recognize that the types of pests you face are different. Pest control in Raleigh is different from pest control in Charlotte or pest control in Wilmington. Our plans are custom tailored to your location and your home’s pest control needs.
Call today for effective pest prevention!
When it’s time for professional pest management, contact Economy Exterminators for a free pest inspection and let our experienced Raleigh pest control team put our skills to work for you! If you’re not in Raleigh, you can check out our Charlotte pest control and Wilmington pest control teams.
Now it’s easier than ever to manage your account with Economy Exterminators! Just register your username and password and get automatic access to your online account to pay your bills online, see your pest control treatment history, and more!
"Economy started their business in 1977 less than a year after we moved to Raleigh from Chicago. We are customer #325 meaning we have been with Economy for a long time. I would suggest there is a reason for this long term relationship & that is quality service at a fair price. They live up to it and have for the last four decades. When I have requested help, they have been on top of my problem. I would strongly suggest if you're looking for an extermination service give Economy a good hard look. I did 40 years ago & I'm still with them & really happy."
29, Jan 2018
"I have used this service for years and have always had courteous and quick service, from our agent Louann setting appointments to the guys who actual come out and spray everyone has been wonderful. We actually had service at both of our homes at one point. Thank you for the great customer service!!!"
27, Feb 2018
"I have been with Economy for many years and Pat has been my service tech. He is amazing at his job. He is so thorough. He has saved me from having to get new floors due to a leak under the the house. I only want him to come to my house because he is so wonderful! You should be very grateful to have him as your employee! I hope he gets a raise! "
19, Dec 2017