Since December 1976, Economy Exterminators has been providing the highest quality pest control services available in Cary, Apex, Raleigh, Durham, Charlotte and Wilmington, NC.
A LOCAL, FAMILY-OWNED PEST CONTROL COMPANY
Economy Exterminators started in Cary, NC as a family business — today, we continue as a family business with over 70+ employees that are considered family. Many have been with Economy Exterminators for over 20 years and some for over 25 years.
For over 40 years, Economy Exterminators has gained experience and has grown to be a leader in the pest industry. Our many loyal customers are a testament to the quality of pest control service we have provided all these years. Whether treating an infestation of termites, bed bugs, ants, mice or another pest, you can be sure we’ll provide the skills and service to get the job done right.
THE ECONOMY EXTERMINATORS MISSION STATEMENT
Our mission is to provide unequaled customer satisfaction by offering progressive, environmentally responsible services designed to provide immediate results and peace of mind. Economy Exterminators promises to offer the best quality trained personnel who will respect your home or business and treat it as if it were their own. We promise to always conduct ourselves in a caring and ethical manner.
THE PRINCIPLES THAT DRIVE OUR COMPANY
- Total customer satisfaction – We treat everyone fairly and with respect. This leads to long-term, loyal customers, and long-term team members.
- Safety – We provide a safe and environmentally responsible service.
- We do the job right the first time.
- We promise that our team members will manifest character and integrity and exhibit the willingness to get better each and every day in everything we do.
- We will be friendly and respectful always.
- We promise to build that better mouse trap for you through imagination, education, technology and work ethic.
- We will make the first impression great and the lasting impression better.
- We will look, act and be professional in everything we do.
- We value teamwork.
- We are proud to be a contributing member of our community and industry.
- We are committed to growth with profit; we believe that this philosophy gives our customers and team members the greatest security.
- We will provide beneficial services that protect health, property and the environment.
HONORS & PEST INDUSTRY AFFILIATIONS
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner, 2008-2017
- A+ rating, Better Business Bureau Accredited Businesses
- Member, National Pest Management Association
- Member, North Carolina Pest Management Association
Economy Exterminators works closely with NC State University with new product development and training. Economy donated a termite trailer designed specifically for NCSU Termite Tech program.
Also, Economy helped with research and development of Sentricon and Termidor program.
Schedule your Free Inspection!
Expert pest elimination services are necessary when faced with a pest problem.
Contact the pest control experts of North Carolina, Economy Exterminators.
"Economy started their business in 1977 less than a year after we moved to Raleigh from Chicago. We are customer #325 meaning we have been with Economy for a long time. I would suggest there is a reason for this long term relationship & that is quality service at a fair price. They live up to it and have for the last four decades. When I have requested help, they have been on top of my problem. I would strongly suggest if you're looking for an extermination service give Economy a good hard look. I did 40 years ago & I'm still with them & really happy."
29, Jan 2018
"I have used this service for years and have always had courteous and quick service, from our agent Louann setting appointments to the guys who actual come out and spray everyone has been wonderful. We actually had service at both of our homes at one point. Thank you for the great customer service!!!"
27, Feb 2018
"I have been with Economy for many years and Pat has been my service tech. He is amazing at his job. He is so thorough. He has saved me from having to get new floors due to a leak under the the house. I only want him to come to my house because he is so wonderful! You should be very grateful to have him as your employee! I hope he gets a raise! "
19, Dec 2017